- Q: I'VE NEVER DONE A TITLE PLEDGE BEFORE. HOW DOES IT WORK?
A: We offer title pledges for $200-$2500 on your vehicle: we simply hold your title, while you drive your vehicle. Our title pledges are 30-day agreements. The amount you can qualify for is based mostly on the vehicle and your work situation. We will consider any make or model. During the thirty days, you can pay off at any time. Payments during the 30 days are set up based on your preference. If you find that you can’t pay off within 30 days, our agreements can be renewed automatically.
- Q: HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
A: As a first-time customer, we won't charge you anything when you mention our "first-time free" offer. We believe this arrangement will pay off for us in the long run, because we honestly believe we'll convince you to use us again when a short-term money crisis comes up. If you never need us again after the first time, you're simply a winner! But we are, too, because we got the chance to impress someone who might tell others that we did a good job for them.
After your first advance, here are our standard prices for a 30-day advance up to $2500:
Advance Amount Fee $200 $44 $250 $55 $300 $66 $350 $77 $400 $88 $450 $99 $500 $110 $750 $165 $1000 $220 $1250 $275 $1500 $330 $1750 $385 $2000 $440 $2250 $495 $2500 $550
- Q: WHAT DO I NEED TO QUALIFY?
A: To get a title pledge, we only ask for the following:
- Your clear car or truck title
- A state-issued i.d.
- A spare set of keys (that you get back at the end of the agreement)
- Proof of income (we look for income that is the equivalent of full-time work)
- About 20 minutes to fill out our information sheet and to go over our contract with one of our customer service specialists.
- Q: DO YOU KEEP MY CAR?
A: No way! We just hold your title - you drive your car!
- Q: WHAT IF I CAN'T PAY OFF IN 30 DAYS?
A: No big deal! We'll automatically renew your loan--just pay at least your minimum payment(s). We'll only charge you based on whatever your balance is at the start of the new 30 days.
- Q: WHAT IF I JUST STARTED MY JOB OR JUST MOVED?
A: That's okay! Lots of our customers come in because they just moved or started their job and had some expenses build up. We'll still be glad to sit down and talk with you.
- Q: HOW DO THE PAYMENTS WORK?
A: We can set your account up so that you can make weekly payments or simply pay by the end of the month. The choice is yours. Either way, we'll ask for a minimum payment that always goes toward reducing your balance and makes you eligible for a renewal if needed. You can pay extra or pay off at any time!
USING OUR TITLE PLEDGE SERVICE WISELY
Our title pledge agreements are thirty-day contracts. Our charges are based on 22% of the amount you request. Below are a few hints for title pledge customers:
- Be careful when considering the amount of the title pledge. Obviously, the more you get from us in a title pledge, the more you'll have to pay back. Ask yourself "How much can I pay back in thirty days?" or "How much more time will I need if I can't pay this off in thirty days?"
- Don't forget about the automatic renewal of title pledge agreements. Remember, if you don’t pay off a title pledge agreement in thirty days, you will be charged up to 22% for any new month. The fewer times charges are applied to your account, the less the whole agreement will cost you. Even if you see that you can’t pay off within the thirty days, pay everything you can. Our charge will only be based on your remaining balance, so you can control how much you are charged on any renewal(s) by how much you pay during the month.
- Don't think of a title pledge as a long-term agreement. The agreement is a thirty-day contract. Extra months will cost more, and extra fees can add up quickly. Be sure and pay off your agreement as quickly as possible to save money.
- Always pay more than your minimum required amounts. Same as the previous point: the object for the customer is to pay off quickly. The weekly or end-of-month minimums that Fast Cash requires are just that: minimums. We keep our minimums low to keep our system flexible, but care must be taken: someone who pays only those minimums is turning a thirty-day agreement into a long-term burden. (For example: our minimum on a new end-of-month contract is only enough to cover our charges for that thirty-day period. If you only paid that minimum amount, you may be subject to the very same charge on a renewal month!)
- We make every effort to help our customers understand their options, but only you know your specific situation. If you need help considering the choices available to you, please ask any of our staff any question you may have. They'll gladly answer you or help you meet with a member of management to address your concerns.